Sunday, May 26, 2013

Egg Drop Video Links

Here are links to all of the egg drops that we did last week.  I couldn't remember all of the teams, and I might have made some errors.  Sorry about that, but I was on the roof!  If I have a video mislabeled, just check some of the other links and you're bound to find yours.  I also have several that I was unsure of the team.

The videos are very short – they only include the drop from release to landing.  I am posting them in case some of you want to see the actual drop again, or in case you need to use the video for your group presentations.

3rd Period:
Stella's Team
Jackson's Team


4th Period:
Elena's Team
Fatima's Team
Ethan's Team
Gracie's Team
Iman's Team
Parker's Team

5th Period:
Christopher's Team
Ezrah's Team
Gracie's Team
Jared's Team
Josh's Team
Kiara's Team
Lenquaiz's Team
Lucy's Team
Mazi's Team
Priscilla's Team

6th Period:
Aliah's Team
Austyn's Team
Jeremiah's Team
Kevin's Team
Kiki's Team
Kristian's Team (v1)
Kristian's Team (v2)
Lena's Team
Maryama's Team
Paul's Team
Shira's Team
Sierra's Team
Unsure of the team, #1
Unsure of the team, #2
Unsure of the team, #3